Credit Saint 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
The goal of credit repair is to remove questionable negative information from credit reports. This is not an exact science and there are cases in which we may be unsuccessful. Our clients are protected with our 90 day warranty. If you sign up for service with Credit Saint in any program, and do not see any questionable items deleted from your credit in 90 days, you will be entitled to a full refund. This does not mean that your credit will be fixed completely during that period but you should see some of your questionable negative items deleted in this period or your money back. (subject to the terms and conditions set forth below). To apply for a refund please contact your service specialist by phone, so your identity can be verified.
The Credit Saint Money back guarantee will be strictly subject to you complying with the following terms and conditions:
- Eligibility for a refund does not start until day 90. You must be an active participant in the program for 90 days. Cancellation or failure to pay during the initial 90 days of the program is a void of this guarantee.
- That you do not create or cause any new derogatory trade lines to be added to your credit report after your participation in the applicable program begins;
- You make all payments due and owing to Credit Saint per this agreement in a timely manner.
- You mail, fax or email Credit Saint all correspondences relating in any way to your credit report within seven (“7”) days of receiving said correspondence.
- You mail, fax or email to Credit Saint proof of your identity such as a copy of driver’s license and copy of social security card within five (“5”) days of the effective date of this agreement.
- You agree to give Credit Saint thirty (“30”) days from the date you have requested a refund to allow Credit Saint adequate time to review your credit bureaus and audit your account to verify that no negative items have been removed from your account and to ascertain the reason for this occurring.
- Refunds limited to payments made for 90 days of service only. (ex. If client is in service for 150 days, with no change made to their history, they can request a refund, but that refund will be limited to 90 days of service).